Monday, September 17, 2007

Car Protection

To be done on a Wednesday during the Waxing moon while in vehicle you wish to protect while parked in a quiet area.

Tools:
Strength Tarot card
small piece of copper wire
clover
star
anise (an herb)
catnip
white cloth
white candle
black ribbon
protection oil


Instructions:
Rub Oil into Candle and with front door open place candle on ground and light it.
Working inside car, imagine a triple white light of protection enveloping the vehicle.
Sprinkle the herbs around the car, concentrating on the driver side.
Take copper wire and form the shape of a star, then place star on the center of the vehicle's hood.
Visualize a safety net coming from the star and encasing your vehicle as you sit inside it.
As you do so, chant the following:
"Taliesin, Merlyn, and Cerridwen, Protect me now, your safeguard send.Help me see clearly, on every street. No accidents, no harm, I will meet.Copper star, by my fingers made, protect me on this very day.Keep me in your white glow, behind the wheel, I'm in control.East then South, then West and North. All directions guarded from this day forth.As I will it, so mote it be."
Place all herbs, copper star, tarot card, and drips from the candle into a white cloth and gather it into a bag.

Tie the bag with black ribbon and hang inside car, or place under driver's seat.

No comments: